Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Future blogger?

My seven year-old son wrote the following stories during some free time in class. I am impressed with the fact that he would spend free time being creative and even more impressed with how good these are -- his phrasing is awesome for a kid -- "On the river bed lays a 12-foot anaconda..."

Great stuff.

Click on the thumbnails to see the full size versions.



Pictures hosted free by Flickr!


Blogger shyloh said...

OOOO you must be so proud. Very good work. I have a 14 year old that has been reading from the age of 3. She would sit in the Hallmark stores and just read and read until I was ready to go home.. She also writes poems and stories..

If he is writing that good now. Hold on..
I am impressed.. (smile)

December 8, 2004 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger jiqUDnQg said...

You have a neat blog here. I have a site on horses for sale online that you may be interested in linking to.

January 17, 2006 at 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home