Sunday, November 07, 2004

Mom moves in.

My mom finally arrived today. We invited her to move in with us to get her out of Hell Paso and get her closer to the kids. I am very sick so it made moving things in very tough. I just want to lay down in bed and die for about twenty hours. We are converting the garage into a very nice living space for her and rennovating my outdoor shed into a workshed -- it is coming along nice!

I am watching The Cell, which I haven't seen but one time a very long time ago. I forgot how fucked up this movie is. The imagery is awesome but the cinematography is brilliant. To me, cinematography can make or break a film. Even when the storyline is a bit weak, if the film that it is shot on is good and the coloration good, I can totally dig it. By the way, I don't care how whacked she gets in real life, Jennifer Lopez is just hot and will always be.

I got a wonderful card from my sister expressing concern about what happened with Spence and more specifically with how I am doing with it. It was really sweet and very appreciated. I just feel bad because I know that she and my mom want to talk about God and how I shouldn't lose faith, etc. but I just don't want to. I don't want to hear about God. If there is a God, he is certainly on my shitlist.

After the election fiasco and the wonderful effect that Christians had on it, I have vowed not step foot into another church. Even though I enjoyed the environment, by me being there I was essentially condoning all of their beliefs -- homeosexuality is wrong, abortion should be illegal, etc. I left the Mormon church for their racist beliefs and I am leaving all churches for their small-minded beliefs.

Tired. Good-night.


2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Davis said...

Sorry to hear you are sick. Good thing Mom is there to "chicken soup" your ragged ass.

I heard you on the Jimmy Jett podcast...got a chuckle...shit it's a small world.

Boy, your view of faith sure has changed since we met...welcome to the dark side. I'll get you a beer.

Michael

November 8, 2004 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger jiqUDnQg said...

Hi, I like your blog. I have a site on horse tack maybe we could trade links?

January 17, 2006 at 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home