Monday, November 01, 2004

Change in Blog Purpose

I have been thinking a lot lately about the purpose of maintaining this thing. At first , I thought that I would use it as an online bookmark system so that I could save links to my favorite stuff. I think that I am going to continue to link to funny stuff, but I am also going to use it as a weblog of my life. I actually love stumbling across people's blogs that just talk about their lives -- it is wonderfully interesting to get a glimpse of how others live.

The most difficult decision is how much do I share? Anything on the net is certainly not anonymous no matter how hard you try. Then again, do I need to hide anything? I don't know if my wife, kids, family members, and friends would appreciate all of our lives being up here. I am just going to go with whatever feels comfortable at the time and use my best judgement. Ah ha! I will change everybodies name. Anonymity! I hope...

2 Comments:

Blogger JXQMDNVK said...

Hi, I like your blog. I have a site on horse trailers maybe we could trade links?

January 17, 2006 at 3:22 PM  
Anonymous Information said...

Advertising
Information
Horses
Cats
Dogs
0Cooking
Dating
Debt Consolidation
Domain names
Electronics
Email marketing
Food
Freestuff
Get paid
Gift Baskets
Golf

May 3, 2006 at 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home